Directions from the M4
- Leave M4 at Junction 42 – the deceleration lane bends to the left sharply, so be careful!
- Join the A483 and follow it into Swansea; watch your speed (cameras).
- Immediately after crossing the river, turn left. You can join either lane.
- Follow the coast road all the way around the bay into Mumbles village.
- Drive through the village.
- Drive past a mini children’s park on the left.
- Drive past The Pilot Pub on the right.
- Take the next left into Knab Rock car park.
- If you go up a steep hill with the pier down to the left, you’ve just missed us!
Parking is available at the following car parks:
- Southend Car Park
- Car Park, 35-37 Newton Road
There are public toilets at the start/finish line or at the Mumbles Yacht Club.
Where to eat
Mumbles Yacht Club will be in attendance at the event selling bacon rolls, burgers, teas and coffees throughout the day.
Verdi’s will also be open from 10am.
If you are looking for somewhere to eat the night before or after the race please click here.